Lately I have been going to San Francisco more often than ever before, for fun, conferences, etc… Starting this year I decided to try JetBlue, and I am very happy with my decision. JetBlue offers great service, first checked bag and 36 channels of DirectTV free.
If you travel often from Austin to multiple destinations, you should consider their new offer. JetBlue is offering unlimited travel from September 7 to October 6, 2010 with their All You Can Jet Pass, and this time they have two great options! There are two different pass types, the AYCJ-7 and AYCJ-5, see below for details on what each one of these passes offers:
AYCJ Pass types
AYCJ-7: $699* for 30 days of unlimited travel
AYCJ-5: $499* for 30 days of unlimited travel (excludes Fridays and Sundays)
- Pass travel valid on JetBlue-operated flights in the JetBlue route network only
- Domestic taxes and fees included
- International and Puerto Rico taxes and fees not included
- On sale now, while supplies last
- Travel dates: Tuesday, September 7, 2010 through Wednesday, October 6, 2010
- Each flight must be booked and ticketed no later than 11:59 p.m. EDT or 11:59 p.m. local time, whichever is earlier, three (3) days prior to the flight’s scheduled departure
- Last seat availability
- Nonrefundable/nontransferable/no name changes permitted
JetBlue flies to over 30 destination in the US from Austin, TX, to New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Las Vegas, etc… to name a few.
If you are interested as I am in this offer, you can buy these passes here.